Become a reckless sheriff and hunt the dangerous outlaws who are endangering your territory in the American West. Between the evocative symbols, graphics, and sound effects worthy of the best cowboy movies, you will really have the feeling of being transported to the Wild West.
This game is full of action and different possibilities that are hard to get tired of! The Gunslinger Reloaded slot works with 12 different symbols:
- 5 weak symbols: poker cards 10, J, Q, K, and Ace. Each time you get a winning combination for a card, it is placed in the Jackpot box which is located at the top right of the screen. Once the 5 cards have been collected, the “Card Draw” mode is triggered, which allows you to play the progressive Jackpot. The higher the bet, the higher your chances of winning, and if all the cards have a sheriff's star, the jackpot is yours!
- 3 strong symbols: the gun, the bag of gold, and the pretty blonde.
- A wild symbol: the sheriff, which replaces all other symbols to help you form winning combinations, except for scatters.
- A multiplier scatters symbol: the horse, which is the most profitable symbol after the sheriff and allows the bet to be multiplied according to the number of horses obtained on the grid, regardless of the order on the paylines.
- A free spin symbol: the whiskey bottle. By spawning it on reels 2, 3, and 4, trigger a random number of free “bottle spins”.
- a bonus symbol: the “wanted” poster. By making this symbol appear on reels 1, 2, and 3, you can activate the “manhunt” mode. Select an outlaw and start the fight by shooting bottles, knives, and dynamite, before facing him for the final duel. Your winnings will be multiplied by 2, 3, or 4 depending on the chosen opponent.
- Developer: Play'n Go
- Configuration: 5 rolls x3
- Paylines: 25
- Minimum bet: 0.25 euros
- Maximum gain: x 4000
- RTP: 96%
- Volatility: Medium